- Dean has over 24 years of experience in the relocation industry starting in 1986.
- Over the last 17 years has founded and grown Custom Movers Services Inc.into one of the premier third party providers in our industry.
- Responsibilities include Strategic Planning and Management Oversight of CMS.
- Meet Dean Barker
- Mark joined CMS in 2005
- Mark Southerland credentials include 15 plus years of Business to Business sales experience in addition to starting and managing a Custom Home Building company. Mark has been a key force behind automating CMS’s infrastructure and refining its marketing strategy.
- Responsibilities include account awareness and compliance as well as managing the sales and marketing of CMS.
- Dale joined the CMS Team in 2009 as our Operations Manager.
- Dale has over 15 years experience in the relocation industry. Prior to joining CMS, Dale was the Director of Operations for a national moving franchise.
- His credentials include over 20 plus years in management in the beverage industry and United Van Lines agents in Northeast Ohio.
- Our Operations Managers responsibilities include implementation and oversight of operational procedure, claims oversight and guidelines. Dale has been instrumental in the accountability and procedural process for quality of service within CMS.
National Accounts Manager
- Guy Lambert came to CMS with 22 plus years in account management in the Telecom and Health industries. He has been consistently involved in customer relations and satisfaction.
- Guys responsibilities include account retention and maintenance. Sales support and various Marketing functions. Guy will be attending industry functions while keeping CMS updated and ahead of the latest industry trends.
- Christine joined CMS in 2005
- Credentials include a dual degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Akron University.
- Responsibilities include oversight of all accounting guidelines for affiliates. Responsible for keeping budget guidelines and vendor margins within CMS requirements. Also oversees payables with all CMS vendors.
Rochelle Rose Shultis
Inside Sales Manager
- Rochelle joined the CMS Team in 2007, as a co-ordinator. She move into the position of Customer Service Manager in 2009, and was promoted to Inside Sales Manager in 2012.
- Having more than 25 years experience in Customer Service and Sales, Rochelle was a Sales Representative for NAPA, as well as having worked for a custom fastener import / exporter, located in Cleveland.
- Rochelle graduated from the University of Akron with a degree in Design, then went on to the State University of NY to complete a B.S. in Business Management / Computer Technology.
- Responsibilities include Account Maintenance and Retention, Sales Liason, creating and distribution of the CMS Newsletter, as well as Website maintenance.
- Stephanie Joined CMS in 2001
- Stephanie has been an integral leader in many accounting procedures and policy that CMS incorporates into its everyday business.
- Responsibilities include operational management and compliance enforcement for all accounting and invoicing policy.
Kelly (Kay) Myers
Coordination Team Leader
- Kelly came to CMS with over 10 years of customer service experience.
- Responsibilities include customer contact and team leadership for her assigned customer service team.
Dispatch Team Leader
- Crissy joined CMS in 2003 and worked in our customer service department for 4 years before moving to dispatch.
- Responsibilities include specialty account dispatch and team leadership.
- Brian Joined CMS with a web developent and programming background for Reiger Engineering and Kent State University.
- Credentials : Student of Computer Science with Kent State University.
- Duties include: Systems developement and smart phone applications development.